sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, April 15, 2003
 

Sweatergirl versus the bear

This is my Bear - we have our second to last obedience class tonght...Tonight we learn "come" from off-lead. Wish us luck. She's a sweetie, but has a mind of her own.

Last night I made some goodies for the Mid-Michigan Knitters Guild meeting tonight (handknitter is giving the program - she is always a wonderful teacher - check out her samples). But anyway - I made a fruit salsa that we had at my Pampered Chef party last week. Here's the basic recipe:

1. Get a bowl.
2. Peel and chop 2 apples and 2 kiwis. Add to bowl.
3. Chop a bunch of strawberries. Add to bowl.
4. Zest and juice an orange - add these to bowl (throw out the orange guts and such).
5. Mix with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon apricot preserves.
6. Serve with baked tortillas sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Yum.

So, a food writer I will never be. But there's a low-point snack. I hope the knitters enjoy, despite the potential for strawberry stains...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger