sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Friday, May 30, 2003
 

Sweatergirl gets back in touch with the Old Friend

I have been working on the Old Friend Aran - there's just not much to see. Yup, same old cables. The flush of new love is gone...it is actually mindless knitting now. My old friend...

S and I are going to see the new version of The Italian Job tonight. Should be a lot of fun! We saw the Michael Caine version with the local British Motoring Club. That movie made me fall in love with the Mini Cooper - and from the trailer, the new version is also a great Mini commercial. I love the IMDB: check out the keywords for the original version. You may ask, how many movies have "mini-cooper" as a keyword? Oh yeah - I forgot about The Bourne Identity - which links to Matt Damon, whom I never realized was in Mystic Pizza - I'll have to rewatch...

I am insanely curious to know if you get the same ads on my page as I do - sometimes it's the PTA, the Peace Corps, and the Red Cross, and today it's agnes b and Porch Dresses. I would never ever buy anything on the porchdresses.com site. Cuz if I ever ever felt like wearing anything like that, I would make it (or buy it at a local Mart), not ever ever pay the prices they are asking. Wow. Maybe I am just too midwestern. But, thanks, Porch Dresses, for paying for my blog...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger