sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Monday, May 12, 2003
 

Sweatergirl shocked by Survivor

Check out Terri's commentary on the Survivor finale. She says it all. I was surprised and slightly angered by the ending. Grrr. How could Jenna have gotten 6 of the 7 jury votes? I think something important was edited out. And - cattiness alert - as bad as Heidi looked during the show, I thought her Pamela Anderson-eque appearance at the jury and the reunion was unforgiveable.

I got quite a bit of knitting done this weekend - I finished the back of the Old Friend Aran, and started the front:

And I started the sleeve to this Dale sweater:

During Survivor, I wove in the ends on my first pair of gloves (forgot a picture - but they're gloves and they're orange). Boy, there's a lot of ends. And a lot of holes to sew up around the fingers. I guess I will have to be more conscientious next time. I did the fingers a la Meg Swansen - I-cord. Kinda cool, and a lot easier than doing with lots of DPNs.

Reading note: I finished The Secret Life of Bees - it's a wonderful book, but I was so sad to finish and not get to visit with the characters anymore. Any locals want to borrow it?




<< Home

Powered by Blogger