sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Monday, June 16, 2003
 

Whoa - it worked?

Did you find me? I think I found me (i.e., I think I figured out all the settings to make this mostly work). So, I've got more work to do - I'm installing a gallery. I'll invite all y'all to then opening. Of course, there will be wine and cheese at the gallery opening - but also beer and hotdogs. And hot dogs.

Indy panting and Bear hiding under the deck.

I worked on this page this weekend and a lot of gardening, so not much knitting. But I did take the back garden from this:

to this:

Not sure if it looks like much to you, but I split a bunch of hostas, weeded, planted, built a rock border, and mulched. Whew. And then I did it all again on the other side of the house. And only cut the Invisible Fence twice - whoops. Luckily the pups did not notice. Very well trained, they are. At least to the fence.

Oh - I did finally restart the Snail's Pace sweater at the right gauge and am about 5 inches into it. It seems to be going quickly, but I am sure that is an illusion. It will really crawl when I get to the sleeves.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger