sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, July 08, 2003
 

Holy impossibility, Sweatergirl!

Well, improbability at least. I've been working on my "gallery" for a bit now, and I am only up to the g's (alphabetically, in my own picture naming scheme). I think it might not load very well - lots of pictures. And none of finshed objects - that's my reward for doing all this inventory-ing. Time to whisk myself off to tonight's knit in to get some knitting done! But as program coordinator/VP of the guild, I might have to have a UFO initiative. Some have stayed UFOs waiting for advice; others I just need someone there while I rip. And some, well, I guess I just need to decide if I want to finish them or not. Anyone have an atomic-powered knitting machine I can borrow?




<< Home

Powered by Blogger