sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Friday, July 25, 2003
 

Sweatergirl dives in to Echo Lake

TrixieChick and I are spinning yarn for the Echo Lake Cardigan (Interweave Knits Summer 2003). She's quite a bit further along than I am - here's my yarn so far:

And here are the individual bobbins:

This is a beautiful and inexpensive "New Zealand Romney Sliver" from Paradise Fibers. I couldn't decide between the light grey and the medium grey, so I got a pound of each (they're really brown tones). I'm not a huge fan of ragg yarn (at least not naturally colored, high contrast - like this). So why am I doing this? Well, I think I am going to overdye, and this should give a nice color depth. At least that is what I keep telling myself. Or maybe I am just a masochist.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger