sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Thursday, July 03, 2003
 

Sweatergirl's random knitting

This post is a bit like hot air - just bouncing around randomly. I think the Berocco Smart Cotton that I had thought I would use for Paulina will become a sweater something like this JCrew sweater. Hmm - a design project. In ribbing. This could take a while. At least I already have swatches! Now, maybe a normal person would just buy the sweater for $48, but I'm just not even going to get into that discussion.

Baby Aidan's Aran is going quickly! I'm 5 inches into the front. Here's the center cable, and a graph generated in Cable Grapher.

Cable Grapher is still in development, but it's got potential. The cable looks complex, but is actually very easy to do and to remember. Whew! A relief after screwing up the Old Friend Aran a few times.

I'm still working on the Old Friend Aran and the Snail's Pace Sweater - just not much to show.

Oh, and it's Christmas in July at my house - my Christmas Cactus is in bloom this week. Mysteries abound.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger