sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Thursday, July 31, 2003
 

Sweatergirl's stalled sleeves

I started thinking about what to knit at the PicKnit and on an upcoming loooong car trip. Here's what I came up with:

The sleeves of the Snail's Pace Sweater
The second sleeve for Anjuli
The sleeves of lace trinity
The sleeves of my Dale
The sleeves of the Old Friend Aran
The rest of front of the Old Friend Aran
The sleeves of the tan sweater
Start a pair of folk socks
Start a pair of argyle socks using intarsia in the round
The sleeves of Alice Starmore's Reef

Notice a pattern? I have a lot of unfinished sleeves. Agh! Anyone else have this problem and want to join me in a sleeve-finishing challenge?

I should be done the front of the Snail's Pace Sweater this weekend, but may move on to the front of the Old Friend Aran. Only one more repeat until neck-shaping!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger