sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Thursday, July 10, 2003
 

Sweatergirl's sweater's back

May I present - the back of the Snail's Pace Sweater. Not so bad. And not so slow (even in fingering weight). But there are 2 fronts (wrap-around, dontcha know), and each is nearly as big as the back. I was only a few rows away from finishing it, and the dogs would not let me sew (Bear's an attention hound - new breed).

Whew!

I also finished reading The Giver for book club. We always read a "kids' book" for one of the summer months. This one is quite excellent in a dystopian sort of way. Thought-provoking. And short. And #14 on the Top Banned Books List. I'm inspired to reread Brave New World or 1984 or somesuch now.

Any Michigan (or nearby) Knitbloggers up for a pique-nique this summer? In, say, the capital of our fair state (or nearby)? Let me know...I'm thinking late July?




<< Home

Powered by Blogger