sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
 

Sweatergirl's sweater's front

On July 10, I put up a picture of the back of the Snail's Pace Sweater - here's the left front! That's a quick knit for me. I think I have to rename all my projects so that they get done this quickly. Ok - I'm not there yet, so I'd better calm down.

And here's a picture of a sweater for Sarah Jane. I'm so excited to get to see her in all her one-month-old glory tonight. I made this from Mama Kate's free pattern. Thanks for your generosity, Kate! Yarn is Plymouth Encore (easy-care) - light purple lacy bottom and dark purple seed stitch top.

And another picture - I dyed this merino and silk roving last week - yum.

And another big finished object - our new deck extension. Someone pass me the margaritas. Whew!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger