sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Sunday, August 24, 2003
 

Sweatergirl's hidden treasures

Knit notes: Ack - I am nearly done the second sleeve of the Old Friend Aran, and I am soooo sick of it. But I am trying to stick it out. Then it is just the seams and the collar. It'll be worth it, right?

And I am anxiously awaiting Stitches Midwest reports - anyone seen one? Sarah should have one soon, I hope!

And Rob reminded me of the ThreadBear Grand Opening Event - October 24th-26th. Yay! If I can figure it out, I'll be there! But I gotta go to my very first SOAR on Sunday! Hmm - perhaps a chance to put some superpowers to work!

Today is "Clean out the Basement Day", so not much knitting progress done. The hubster does not understand why I do not want to throw out letters from high school penpals and boyfriends and notes from long-forgotten college classes. I don't really know either, now that I write it. So out they shall go. Wah!

I get this packrat thing from my mom - I think after seeing my parents' house last week, the guy is just scared. Of what this might be in 20 years or so. But the force is strong with this one - the magnetic force between me and my junk, that is. Time to put those superpowers to work - maybe I can just make it levitate invisibly? Or WinZip the remnants of my past to a really small size and pack them away?




<< Home

Powered by Blogger