sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Friday, September 12, 2003
 

It's a bird! It's a plane!

Nah, it's just entrelac. And it's not that hard! But that may be due to the excellent teaching of Sarah. I hear she also offers virtual classes, if you've ever thought of picking up entrelac.

So far, it's got a garter stitch bottom and one row of triangles, picked up from the bottom. I can't wait for next week's class, where we do our first row of diamonds. One good thing about the class is that I can get nearly all the knitting done in class - no homework! Well, it would have been done, if I hadn't run out of blue yarn. #&*% this No New Yarn Pact.

So y'all seem to be Koigu addicts...I've got a little while to decide, as I have an order coming from Threadbear when their next Jamieson's shipment comes in. And I'm sure they'd be happy to add some Koigu to the order...but we'll see. How stubborn I can be. I mean, it hasn't even been a month since my last yarn purchase (8/20 - see sidebar).

Hey, I've updated my gallery. I've got to get some better lighting, but at least it looks like I've finished some projects! Check it out - I need some help identifying a pattern source, and there's a prize in it for you if you can help (some handspun yarn?)




<< Home

Powered by Blogger