sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Monday, September 22, 2003
 

Sweatergirl jumps out of knitting slump!

Whoops - that was almost "knitting slum". Fingers not so fast this AM. Wonder what that (knitting slum) would look like? Maybe something like this...

Been working a lot of hours and havenn't had a lot of time for knitting and haven't been inspired by my projects...but, as you all know, starting a new project can do wonders for a knitting slump. On Saturday, I swatched for Aberlemno, and by this AM, I'd finished the ribbing. How did that happen?

So - a real picture tomorrow, as the meeting I have been dreading/preparing for for a month will be over! I think the colors are not as harsh in person as in the Yarns International photo, so I want to get a photo in natural light or a scan.

Yay! It is RAINING! Ok, many of you have had waaaay too much rain, but here in East Lansing, we are about 10 inches in deficit for the last year (normal - 28.something inches, Sept 2002 - Sept 2003 = 18.something inches). So today's half-inch or so isn't much, but at least it's something.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger