sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Thursday, September 25, 2003
 

Sweatergirl leaps through first swirl with ease!

Too busy knitting to have much time for posting! But - Aberlemno is growing! This is the first project I have been enthralled by in a loooong time (I'm so jaded...).

So here's today's pictoral update:

I am through the first set of spirals, but they DO interlock, so it's hard to pick a good stopping point. The colors are better in the last posts, where I scanned the fabric. My cell house has few windows, so lighting is bad here. Notice those nice stitch markers? At the tippy top of the photo? Sarah made them. And now my full set is in active use...They are sooooooo much better than the plastic rings or yarn markers I used to use.

Tonight's my entrelac class with Sarah, where I learn to lean to the left...Can I bear to be separated from my true Aber-love for a night? No, I will have to bring it to class to show Sarah. Hope I can get home in time for Survivor though!

BTW - Zaza's an oooold nickname, based on the old maiden name. When CarolineF and I were working on a "topsecret" internet project, I set up a yahoo acct in that name - so yup - it's me - sort of.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger