sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
 

Entrelac bagging

So...since I have the final session of Sarah's entrelac class tomorrow - I've switched gears to entrelac knitting again. But - the bag actually looks very similar to my last picture:

But - Barb frow Western Michigan is working on a really cool entrelac project, and she said I could share her photos! It also uses some mitered diamonds - and check out those colors!



MMKG meeting was last night - lots of inspiring projects. Boy, have those knitters been busy making gorgeous stuff! All those great scarves made me itch to start one - but - gotta finish the bag.

I'm also starting to get excited about SOAR! Only a few days till I leave. I ordered a few extra bobbins for my wheel. Just in case. Beware, SOAR-goers - looks like a storm may be brewing for Sunday... a nice "Welcome to Michigan" storm for our out-of-state visitors.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger