sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, October 07, 2003
 

Knit, knit, knit...

I have been frantically working on the Snail's Pace Sweater. I would like to wear it Friday, and that seems to be coming soon! Side seams done, ties done, all pieces done...I am working on the shawl collar. I might have to - ack - skip the knit-in tonight to get it done!

Of course - I might get it done and not really like it. Ack! Mostly I hope it (with with my long black skirt and boots) counts as "New York Casual", which is the dress code for my sister's rehearsal dinner. Ummm. Not toally sure what that is, but am prepared to be dramatically underdressed no matter what I wear.

So besides obsessing about this sweater, my bridesmaid's dress alterations are not yet done. And I have to prepare a toast. Although I am really happy the are getting married, I will be so happy when this wedding is over.

In more interesting news, don't you wish you were at Stitches East?

Or perhaps you would like to go see Stitches that Heal.

But if you're in the Lansing area on Saturday, be sure to check out Knit Out & Crochet 2003 in Okemos...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger