sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Monday, October 13, 2003
 

No time to knit

Whew! Back from a whirlwind weekend in NYC for my little sister's wedding. Everything went well and was beautiful, and I was finally able to relax and have a good time after I gave my toast at 11:30 PM (whew! I am just not a good public speaker and not great at saying emotional stuff without a hint of sarcasm - not intended in this case!). Just FYI - we had started getting ready at 9 AM that morning and had been in costume since 2 PM! I got to meet my cousin's boyfriend (great guy, great sense of humor - much better than that frat boy she'd been hanging out with), my brother's girlfriend (wow! I hope she's the one - so friendly and funny, and she's gorgeous - go, little bro!), and spend some time with other relatives and such. Sunday brunch was great - for those that could wake up to be there!

So, for those who might be interested, here are some pictures from the photo session (I forgot to get pictures later!)...

Some champagne to celebrate with the girls (I'm seated next to the bride)...

The happy couple...

Aren't they cute?

And with my parents

Oh, and I did finish the Snail's Pace Sweater and I wore it to brunch (still wet on Friday night!). Looked great. Yay!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger