sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Wednesday, October 08, 2003
 

Sweatergirl looks mahvelous!

The Snail's Pace Sweater is going to be finished AND fabulous. I stayed up late last night to finish all the knitting - the seaming - well, that's tonight's project. But I tried it on and it's gonna be great. Yippeeeee!

Things have been a little stressful here lately, but I should get back to some real bona-fide knitting (and knitting picture-taking) after the weekend. For now, at least one stressor has been removed! The genius at Sandie Tailoring has made my bridesmaid's dress fit me! Thank goodness. When I first tried it on I cried. And I am not normally the type to have strong emotions about clothes. But after 4 fittings (yup - for a BRIDESMAID - I'm a tough fit) - it is absolutely fabulous. I picked it up today and tried it on with the shoes, and now I am not afraid of losing my dignity in the dress, or losing any parts out of the dress. Whew!

Several other unrelated stressors still around, but again - the confluence of stressors should, umm, come to a head by the 15th, so que sera, sera. At least I will get to spend Satuday being pampered and then changing into a fabulous silver dress! And then I will get back to some less whiny blogging!

PS - Congrats, Sarah! One month since last yarn purchase! Yay, pledge!!! It's kept me from buying a bunch of things already...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger