sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, November 04, 2003
 

Back to Aberlemno

Not much to report here - except some major progress on Aberlemno. Major for me at least.

That's two repeats done, guys! One more repeat to the armholes...

I'm trying to catch up on blog-reading - it's good to see everyone projects and progress. And halloween costumes.

Oh, and I felted my entrelac bag.

I might have over-felted it - it's tiny but cute. I will have to get a scale photo with Sarah's bag at tonight's knit-in! What a difference a yarn makes (I did mine in BS Naturespun Sport Weight, while the original was in BS Lambs Pride Worsted)

I am also picking up my ThreadBear order that Sarah courier-ed for me. This was my Aug. 20 order. Which is some Cascade Indulgence and the Cottage Garden Sweater kit. The next Fair Isle. But I hope to get home from the Knit-In in time to watch 24.

In the keepin'-it-real file - I had forgotten to update my last yarn purchase. I did buy that $2 ball of yarn at JoAnn's the other week...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger