sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Wednesday, November 19, 2003
 

Checking in

Hi there. Well - the loss of my blogroll has caused me some consternation. Grr. It was so wonderful to just be able to click through all my favorite bloggers. I've mostly found people, but I want my blogroll back. Hopefully blogrolling will be back up soon.

No knitting pictures - I've been spending some of my spare time finishing up "A Fine Balance" for book club tomorrow. Whew. I am now officially emotionally exhausted. But also, I had a big guild month, what with filling in on the newsletter and working on getting a website together. It's ugly, but it's there! We also want to bring in a teacher, so I've been doing some phone-calling and emailing on that too. Tonight - survey compilation! I gave out a survey to the members of what they were/weren't interested in programming-wise. It should be helpful for this, and for planning programs for the rest of the year. But I am looking forward to some knitting time while I watch taped episodes of Gilmore Girls and 24. And a yummy grilled cheese sandwich...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger