sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Friday, December 12, 2003
 

Whew!

Survivor - So Sandra finally got her act together and voted the way she was supposed to. What a relief. Of course, the snake is still in, but he hasn't won a single challenge (except the reward that he cheated on, and the reward that Darah and Lil dragged him through). Sunday is the finale. And I will not be able to see it! Well, without making a fuss. I'm supposed to be socializing at a conference in the Central Time Zone, and I don't see anyway of getting through dinner before 7. I'll get it taped, but it's not the same.

So wish me good anti-snow vibes, as I have to fly from Grand Rapids, Michigan, to St. Paul, Minnesota. Luckily the forecasts look pretty decent.

Last night I reknit the bottom of the toe of the red stocking to get "2003" to read right-side-up from a hanging position. That was definitely a 3-D perception issue. Hey, some people have it, and the rest of us rip. I'll be taking the Green Stocking on the plane. As well as yarn for another MMKG hat contest entry. I always pack too heavily - it's only a one-hour flight! Barely enough time to get up, eat my peanuts pretzels, and get back down.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger