sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Thursday, January 08, 2004
 

Brigid continues

I think I have decided to knit St. Brigid whenever I can concentrate on my knitting. At least until Groundhog Day (aka - St. Brigid Day). In my scatterbrained knitting, I will be working on either sewing in Anjuli ends or on the grey hat. Last night, 10 more Brigid rows down! Ready to start row 17...How many more to go, Debbi?

Unfortunately, none of these are great blog projects. I'm using navy yarn for St. Brigid, so the cabling doesn't photograph well. When I get my scanner though....I think it WILL scan well. But sewing in ends? Or a grey hat? Boring.

And a quick news note: a class called Knitting: Handcraft as a Window into Domestic Culture and Religious Practice at a somewhat nearby college. I guess that's what I missed in my Big 10 education...Don't you think it would be interesting to read the students' papers?

Tonight, I'm working on a flyer for the guild, but I also hope to start entering the results of the Great Stash Migration inventory...so that I don't lose the paper key!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger