sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Wednesday, January 07, 2004
 

Sweatergirl and the yarn addiction

I have, I think, sorted and packed all the yarn that I understand. That's over 40 containers now. I am left with a pile of unfinished (and somewhat unloved) projects and some odd balls of yarn that do not fall into any of my other categories. At least I am having a good time wallowing in the yarn.

In the wallowing, I found some yarn that would be wonderful for the MMKG sock exchange - it is perfect for my secret sock partner. Whew! What a stash.

Last night was the knit-in at Sarah's house - a fun event. I dutifully sewed in ends on Anjuli. When I got home, I still had a little time to knit, so I picked up St. Brigid. I had both sleeves done. And now 6 rows of a front or back! Woo hoo! What a long project this is going to be.

Margaret Radcliffe (of Maggie's Rags) will be teaching workshops at ou guild at the end of March. Plans are progressing; current status posted at the MMKG webpage. Just a few more details to iron out. Whew!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger