sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, January 27, 2004
 

Sweatergirl finishes something!

Ok, ok - I thought I would finish two things this weekend (actually glad to have finished this post, started Sunday!), but one is still pretty good:

It's kinda cute - but the hood is really big. But babies have pretty big heads, relative to body size, so hopefully it will work. This thing is made out of ancient acrylic yarn, and is a bit stiff, but still pretty cute. We'll see if the Bump is allergic to acrylic.

And this is what my husband finished this weekend...

Those that have been to my house may remember that we ripped out the existing mantel and above-fireplace wall about 4 years ago...We needed to re-roof to fix the leak around the fireplace before doing anything interior-wise. But now - we have a thing! It's only been primed, so it gets another coat of paint and a few shelves in the tall cubbyhole, so it's not quite done, but I am so happy! What a good guy.

So - for those nearby that have and have not been to my house - I hope you will consider braving the snow for the knit-in tonight. BUT - I haven't actually seen the roads yet! Anyway, there will be food and friends and a toasty-warm fire, so c'mon by.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger