sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Friday, January 23, 2004
 

TGIF!

It's been a long week for me and S and the pups. Sleeplessness heaped on stress makes me a cranky girl. I am looking forward to staying in bed as long as possible tomorrow!

In my major stash organization project, I mentioned that I had dealt with all the yarn that I understood. So I've been trying to deal with some of the misunderstood yarn this week, particularly with started/half-finished projects. I started small - two skeins of Berocco Plush. These were meant to be a liner for a little sweater, so I got that moving, finishing the back relatively quickly - one skein down. Then I moved to two skeins of acrylic yarn that I started knitting up into the Babies and Bears sweater - until I realized how it worked and got bored. Now that's together, needing only the hood and the bands. So I may have two tiny FOs for a Monday post!

I still have quite a bit of odd yarn to deal with - oh dear. At least one box I hope to sort out in the MMKG Intarsia Support Group, so I can shove that away for another week!

For those interested in acquiring yarn, I hear there is a sale at the Plymouth yarn store this weekend and one in Howell next weekend!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger