sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
 

I'm lovin' it

I found the buttons for Anjuli, and I'm lovin' it.

It is not a very slimming garment (horizontal stripes are what all the pregnant women are wearing these days, no?), but it is way comfy. I love the Jo Sharp DK yarn (older vintage) - it was a joy to knit with and it is lovely to wear. It is way hot in my office (we are having a semi-annual thermostat battle), but I refuse to take this sweater off. I think in the future, it might serve more as a jacket because it is really long and really wide, but it is perfect for now.

In my continuing lace expedition, here are some "lacy" baby booties from 50 Baby Booties to Knit. The leaf pattern is a lace pattern where you increase with yarnovers for a few rows, then do a double decrease over the center of the leaf to close it back up.

And in unrelated news - check out this neat zebra-striped sheep! Genetics. Cool.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger