sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Friday, February 20, 2004
 

Sweatergirl sees grass!

Could winter be ending? It warmed up enough yesterday to reveal a tiny bit of grass and mud, and the icicles melted off our house. Spring may come - someday!

Last night's knitting project: Aberlemno.

I'm just reposting a photo from before (umm, like last November), since I only got a few more rounds done and it looks substantially the same. I forgot what a fun project this is for me - challenging enough to keep my attention, but not so challenging as to to disrupt Survivor-watching. I was getting a bit bored of stockinette socks and those itty-bitty baby projects where I had to count rows and such. Good thing I have multiple projects in process, even if they are not all progressing toward completion at a fast clip.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger