sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Wednesday, March 31, 2004
 

Knitters are the best people...

Once upon a time (like, high school), I was sure I was going to grow up and own a dairy farm. Years later, I've got a house on a quarter-acre, and no cows to do the mowing...

Well, Bump is years ahead of me - not even born, and she's already got her very own farm, thanks to some wonderful MMKG friends.

With cows, and sheepies, and a donkey, and a pig (and the tiniest piglets!),

And fences, and a lake, and hay bales, and hedgerows, and plowed fields, and stone fences,

And a barn! (which everything folds up into - it's a bag - neat, eh?)

And some more fun toys!

Everything is made with such skill out of beautiful tweeds and textures and chenilles. Unbelievably, I never saw/noticed any of these adorable projects in progress. Knitters are the best people! Thank you, knitbuds! I am sure the babe will love them all. What a great group of chicks...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger