sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
 

Since I'm sure the suspense was killing you...

I decided - to decide later. About the pockets to Anouk. I finished knitting the front and attached it to the back. Then I decided that the pockets should be knitted on, so I picked up stitches and started along on that. So I did decide not to stripe, but did not decide whether to duplicate-stitch the flowers on. They could be cross-stitched on, or I could crochet a little flower head and just duplicate-stitch the stem/leaves. But for now - just making turquoise pockets. Or maybe I will just take an after-work nap.

Sorry to be so uninteresting lately - although I'm not sure I used to be interesting. Similar to a scene in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which I saw this weekend, one of the first things I said to S was, "Umm, I'm not that interesting." Review - well, I really liked it, S didn't. But I kind of love Jim Carrey (except in the Pet Detective/Mask roles). I think part of what ruined it for Steve was some guy who got to the movie late had the nerve to ask the only 9.5-month pregnant person in the entire theatre to move, despite the fact that we had gotten there early to choose a seat with good access to the bathroom and a good view, and that there were other seats, but just closer to the front. Grr. We didn't move, but they did sit next to us and were relatively obnoxious through the movie. I wish they still had ushers at the movies...




<< Home

Powered by Blogger