sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Thursday, May 06, 2004
 

Sweatergirl knits!

Whew! I did not realize how much time I had been spending reading/studying for my stats class. Since it's been over (29 hours now), I've been able to sneak in some other reading AND some knitting. AND some TV-watching, but I think that might get old soon. I am nearly done my sock-buddy socks now - yippee! I just need to kitchener the toe and weave in the ends. Why do I knit socks? 'Cause it feels so good when I stop. I also got to work on St. Brigid - started the front, but am just a few rows in. And, I didn't get to blog about it earlier, but I am working on my first Koigu project - some of those "stay-on baby booties". Cool yarn. One bootie done.

FYI - E's feet have stayed 3.25 inches long since she was 2 weeks old (first time I measured). And her belly is about 16 inches around when she's just eaten. Her head is only about 14.5 inches around. Whenever I would knit baby clothes before, I would think, "This can't possibly fit a human being." But she's smaller than I'd abstractly think.

Well, it's 5 PM - time to go scavenge some lunch!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger