sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
 

Sweatergirl stumbles to the keyboard

Happy Cinquo de Mayo!

As if there is anyone reading after I have neglected this blog for 3.5 weeks! Elizabeth is such a darling that I can't take my eyes or hands off of her. And sufing one-handed on a touchpad is not for the faint of heart, which, perhaps, I am.

So - E's been here 3.5 weeks (and has already been to 2 knitting get-togethers) and is growing so fast. She's starting to be awake more and communicate a bit more - some actual facial expressions and such. She had her first actual bath on Sunday, after I conquered my fears. But either she liked it or was in a milk-induced stupor - hard to tell at this stage.

I am still fighting with email software, camera software, and blogger on this machine. Grr. I need to reformat, but need to finish a stats project first. Argh. But I am cable-connected, which is a good thing. So I am trying to make it through reading some blogs but mostly I am just trying to keep it together (some days are better than others, but with my stats final over as of noon today, I might be able to catch up on some sleep). The first day I was home from the hospital, I was happy to just be able to walk to the mailbox as my accomplishment for the day - now I am up to doing lots of dishes and laundry and such - maybe eventually I can get up to putting up some shelves in E's room for all the stuffed animals!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger