sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Saturday, June 05, 2004
 

Sweatergirl and the British Invasion

I knit up to the dreaded start of the intarsia on the Union Jack sweater. I'll need to concentrate for that part, so I set it aside for the evening. It was nice to get some knitting time!

S sold one of his cars today (a mostly gutted MGB), bringing our total number of cars (for two drivers, mind you) back down to four, but then brought home two cars for me to look at (a 1960 Austin A40 and a 1987 Jaguar XJ6 - both quite adorable, and either would provide room for a carseat...unlike the MGB he's currently got). Umm - except that would be six cars for two drivers - excessive. Right? I am holding fast to only two more cars than can fit in the garage. He is looking for a bigger garage! Ah, marriage is a series of compromises, I guess.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger