sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
 

Sweatergirl's new home!

1. We're buying a new house (if all goes through in the inspections). This is a house, to say it kindly, with potential. So in the near future, I'll be pretty busy making the house a home. Anyway, it is quite exciting and should be a lot of fun (and I will have great parking for knit-ins).

2. Because of this, and because, well, I've been a delinquent blogger these past 6 months, I had thought about discontinuing this dribbling commentary. But vI've found a new web home - Pink Tea. At the Tea, there's a group of knitbloggers, so you'll see more updates and more projects. Many of the knits are traditionally focused or inspired, so you'll see Fair Isles, Arans, and lace. But lots of other beautiful things too. I'm excited and honored to be invited to the Tea! Come visit me there. I've even got a new post up!




<< Home

Powered by Blogger