sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Thursday, August 17, 2006
 
Herrschner's - oh how I hate thee. I always thought you were tacky, with your plastic canvas nativity toilet paper holders and such - but now - a vow. I will never check your yarn sales again. I ordered 10 balls of yarn - and it was in two different dye lots! Very tacky. So tacky. And when I called - you said replacement yarn would be on its way - it never showed up (3 weeks later!), so when I called again, you said I needed to send back the old yarn first. Uh uh. Don't trust you as far as I can poke you. Plus - it is backordered - which my first call never revealed - and I would guess you will not have it anyway. So now what? Never again, tacky Herschners. I will go to other online stores with the same deals or better who understand what a dye lot means and how to deal with a customer.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger