sweatergirl - adventures in knitting
Monday, January 05, 2009
 

Sweatergirl rides again.

I think blogging/diary-ing will make me more accountable to me on the knit-front.

Just finished the Berry Bobble Hat. It was perfect - until I washed it. Now - I knew trinity stitch grew on washing. So I knew this would grow. Right? But I didn't swatch/wash a swatch. The hat went from 20 inches around to 28 inches around. Way too big. When it dries, I am frogging back to 72 stitches around (that's minus 30 stitches from present size!) and redoing. I hope I wear it a lot!

Also working fairly intently on a sweater from Bud from Baby Bamboo - it is lovely. Working on the last sleeve, then need to sew together and collarize.

And a soaker for Bud. Easy peasy. Just boring.

That's the knit-news.




<< Home

Powered by Blogger